Condition: Brand New
Paperback: 224 pages
Product Dimensions:7 x 0.5 x 9.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
Guaranteed SAFE Checkout
Curiosity is hardwired in humanity. We have this innate need to question and seek after what we don’t know or understand.
In this 6-session Bible study, delve into Scripture to explore how God created us to seek after Him—a God who desires to be found and known. In this lifelong quest of faith, learn to develop your intimacy with Him and embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Space for journaling and reflection during your personal journey
- Interactive teaching videos, approximately 60 minutes per session for the opening and closing sessions and 15-20 minutes for sessions 2-5, available for purchase or rent
- Deepen your intimacy with God as you ask, discuss, and ponder questions of faith.
- Take comfort in remembering this world is only a temporary stay until we reach our heavenly home.
- Understand that questions are inherent and essential to growth.
- Embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
A Bible study from best-selling author Beth Moore.
There is no question without questions!
The crooked punctuation mark at the end of a sentence speaks of curiosity, interest, and perhaps doubt. A question is an invitation to vulnerability, to intimacy. The Bible does not shy away from such an invite. Over and over we see the people of God asking questions of their Creator. We also see the God of the universe asking questions of His creation.
The Quest is a challenge to accept the invitation. In this six-week excursion with Jesus, Beth Moore uses questions from Scripture to lead you into intimacy with the One who knows you best. Learn to dig into the Word, to respond to the questions of God, and to bring your questions before Him. Let the crooked punctuation mark be the map that points you into a closer relationship with the Father.